Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween








Well, sorry we haven't posted anything in a while. I will put up our pictures from the Philippines and stuff later as well as lots of others. For now, here are the Halloween pictures. John and I are black-eyed-peas, and then Lilly is a cheerleader. We had a branch trunk-or-treat, and that was a lot of fun. Last year they had a little pond where you pull out a duck, and Lilly just wanted to play in the water and fell into the bucket. This year they had another pond and this time you chose a plate. She really just wanted to jump in the water again. After she picked a plate, we were walking towards another game and thought Lilly was right with us. Then we turned around and she was in the pond! I guess next year we should have her dress in something waterproof because it seems like no matter what she just wants to go swimming. Hopefully they will finish construction on the pool here soon. This was also Lilly's first time to help carving a pumpkin. Last since we were living in a hotel at the time we didn't carve one. As you can see in one of the pictures, she decided to feed the insides to me...yummy. :-) Well, Halloween was a lot of fun. Last year she wasn't really big enough to trick-or-treat either, so it was cute to go around with her and trick-or-treat. She would even say trick-or-treat. It was really cute. She had a little ghost bucket to put it in and she would take the treats and put them in all by herself. This year for Seminary I made graveyard pudding too. That was kind of fun, and then we played Halloween games. Well, that's about all for now. more to come later.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look really cute in your Halloween costumes. Lilly is a very cute cheerleader! I hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at your blog in a while...I forgot you changed the address. :) I can't believe how big Lilly is! She is really cute. You should do some more posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete